
|
Im Sorry
Thursday, October 6, 2011 | 0Cupcake mengomen
Im sorry if i have long time did not check in my blog. Busy nowadays. Now im just wanna to focus my study first. My career is more important then other. I think there is someone that called stalker.. Because Everything that i do. My mum will get know. Please lah.. Stop stalker me. Just mind ur business. From facebook until my blog. Why that person is so kpo to stalker me around. And tell my mum. I hate it. Because of that person,I fight with my mum. Stop disturb my personal thing. I knw what im doing right now. If i dun knw,Early already i have ask my father. Stop disturb my personal matter..What! Im in love with someone,what wrong with it? I also got feeling.I knw which is right n wrong. I want someone to b open-minded. Not to stop me what i want,who i want with n blah blah...This is my life! Im 18 year old and still arrange by parent.. All because of that stalker who have read my blog n facebook..After read,told my mum abt it. Wht the hell are u doing? Now Im in love with someone that have been so long. But nvr dare to tell who. He always there for me. advice. gve way out. etc. he use to smile,laugh n etc with me. But now I really dun knw what to say anymore. HE HAVE CHANGE. Be a quiet. nvr smile. laugh. n etc.All because of someone dat have hurt his feeling. He is a gd guy. and someone dare to hurt his feeling. Stupid bcause hurt gd guy feeling. If i get,I will take good care of him. nvr let go. Ok. I want to get ready for my school. I want to eat,im hungry. And hear my mum nagging at me. haiz.See u soon. Pray me dat i can pass my exam dat cn make my life success. |
Peace^ ^V
Scream
Credits
|