
|
31-03-2012
Saturday, March 31, 2012 | 0Cupcake mengomen
Nari is my restless saturday.. Talking all the way... talk with ayah non-stop.. hehehe... Then just now he tell us a jokes.. hehehe... Hving fun with my dad all the way.. He is really fun and open-minded.. TherE IS a limit to talk with him.. heheh.. I know its.. Haiss.. But i really comfortable talk with him then others.. Cause He the one understand me.. But when he get angry without a reason,I really don't like it.. Because I knw that not him being like this.. :)
Ayah lah tmpat ganti arwah nenek.. Kerana Hanya mereka faham isi hati aku skrg ni.. perangai aku sekrg ini.. Without ayah,my life are nothing..Ayah always make my life fun.. happy always.. hehehe... :) When im bad mood,he love to make me laugh n smile.. heheheh.. Miss him always... When I get to knw that someone don't like me close with ayah.. Im really angry cause that my dad.. so what if im close with him.. haiss..
He is my hero.. yeay.. No one can sparate me n him.. cause he is my dad.. only allah can separate me..
|
Peace^ ^V
Scream
Credits
|