
|
There's always one song that reminds u of a person,place or time and makes you miss it so much.. ♥
Monday, May 7, 2012 | 0Cupcake mengomen
Yes,There's a song that reminds abt you.. Why u leave me just because listen to ur friends? Why? Where is ur promise to me that want to be with me till last of ur friends.. For 4 years,we been through together & U give up just like that.. U leave me just like that.. Leave me with no reason.. What Wrong? Still question myself.. I give everything u want but why did u do this to me? U make me crazy.. I still love you till my last breathe. let people talk what people want to say.. But what I want to say,I still love you.. Age is just a number.. I have change just because of u.. 4years memories that I still remember till now...I knw I did a big mistake but I have ask ur forgiveness.. Why must u bring this mistake up? don't u have forgive me? Why u make my life feel wasting of time.. *cry* Now I become strong just because ibu & ayah advice me..And be there for me.. I still remember when I cry bcause of u..Thanks Md NorHidayat,to make my life happy and always been go through together with me for 4Year.Although u leave me,just like that.. I still love you so much.. No matter what happen,I akan doakan smoga u happy with ur life.Im always there for u.. |
Peace^ ^V
Scream
Credits
|