
|
happy father day
Saturday, June 16, 2012 | 0Cupcake mengomen
Slamat Hari Ayah.. Akak rase beruntung krana dpt ayah.. Ayah ni seorang yg baik,garang,sensitive,tegas,kelakar,Irritating & CUTE..Akak mmang syg semua.. Terima kasih kerana always be my bodyguard and friend.. U are great.. I love you so much.. Ya. less talk more work.. but what Im going to make u proud.. Insya'allah.. :)Hey All.. Ya that is my wish for dad.. In malay language... Btw So long I have not update tehis blog.. ya,Im quite busy with my work.. Days by Days,Im really busy.. :) New responsible I should handle.. huhuhu.. Btw I miss my dear galfren.. huhuhuhu.... Ily Syeera.. Walaupon kite jauh,ttp sygkn u and appreciate our friendship.. Miss u alots.. :) Okay lah All.. I want to go and take a rest coz tml I need to do spring cleaning.. teehee..psl nnk nak dtg umah with aizzah.. Cause Aizzah want to sleepover my house.. Miss ya.. ^^ |
Peace^ ^V
Scream
Credits
|