
|
This Is What I Felt.
Monday, September 3, 2012 | 0Cupcake mengomen
I really don't know who I wanna to share. I felt dats I should go on with my life. I got to know someone. I really wanna to know him sincerely. But its seem like he not sincere by knowing me. I really don't know why I wanna to know dats person so deep. I nvr felt this. So far,I know new people. I don't care abt them. But I don't know why I wanna to know him so well... I think If he not sincerely know me. Pls just frankly speak. don't make me wait for u. *Sigh*I believe in this. Jahat boleh jdi baik. I believe this. And I believe u can change if u sincerely wanna to know me and change bcoz of HIM. Tuhan akan slalu membantu manusia yg benar2 nak berubah jdi baik,aslkn dia rela hati.. I still waiting for his reply.. Why he don't reply my msg? *Sigh* |
Peace^ ^V
Scream
Credits
|